Welcome



This is my tennis blog, Lefty Advantage. Tennis is my biggest passion in life and I started this site to discuss the great game. I mainly follow the career of Roger Federer, but I truly love watching all tennis, whether it be the final of a Grand Slam
or a junior tournament on the other side of the world.

I have played tennis for 13 years. If you ever met me, I could talk your head off about all things tennis for hours on end if you would let me. Welcome, and enjoy the writing!

Friday, January 11, 2013

Quick Blog Update

Hey all,

I haven't been writing much in the offseason, and I have been mainly talking about tennis on Ru-an's blog and Jonathan's blog. In light of that, I am making this quick post t explain some things. First of all, if you don't already know, I am writing about tennis now at SportPulse.net, so in 2013 I won't be posting as much on this blog. The usual match reports won't be as frequent as I will be reporting at SportPulse every week for both the men and women's tours.

However, I will make it my mission to continue this blog going, so I'm changing things up a bit.  From now on I'll be writing more or less from a point of opinion, and I'll be giving my thoughts in a more or less diary format. Anything from Roger's performances to the state of the game to giving thoughts to just about anything related to tennis.

Tomorrow I'll be giving my full and extensive thoughts on the Australian Open draw and what might be expected throughout the next fortnight. It is sure good to have tennis back, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment